Series: Bluewater Bay
Welcome to Bluewater Bay!
This quiet little logging town on Washington state's Olympic Peninsula has been stagnating for decades, on the verge of ghost town status. Until a television crew moves in to film Wolf’s Landing, a soon-to-be cult hit based on the wildly successful shifter novels penned by local author Hunter Easton.
Wolf's Landing's success spawns everything from merchandise to movie talks, and Bluewater Bay explodes into a mecca for fans and tourists alike. The locals still aren't quite sure what to make of all this - the town is rejuvenated, but at what cost? And the Hollywood-based production crew is out of their element in this small, mossy seaside locale. Needless to say, sparks fly.
The Bluewater Bay stories can be enjoyed in any order - jump in wherever you'd like! Or, if you'd prefer to read in release order:
- There's Something About Ari by L.B. Gregg
- Hell on Wheels by Z.A. Maxfield
- The Burnt Toast B&B by Heidi Belleau and Rachel Haimowitz
- Lights, Camera, Cupid! by Amy Lane, Anne Tenino, SE Jakes and Z.A. Maxfield
- Wedding Favors by Anne Tenino
- The Deep of the Sound by Amy Lane
- Selfie by Amy Lane
- No Small Parts by Ally Blue
- For A Good Time, Call... by E.J. Russell and Anne Tenino
- All Wheel Drive by Z.A. Maxfield
- Three Player Game by Jaime Samms
- Grid List