Welcome to Porthkennack, a charming Cornish seaside town with a long and sometimes sinister history.
Legend says King Arthur's Black Knight built the fort on the headland here, and it’s a certainty that the town was founded on the proceeds of smuggling, piracy on the high seas, and the deliberate wrecking of cargo ships on the rocky shore.
Nowadays it draws in the tourists with sunshine and surfing, but locals know that the ghosts of its Gothic past are never far below the surface.
This collaborative story world is brought to you by five award-winning, best-selling British LGBTQ romance authors. Follow Porthkennack and its inhabitants through the centuries and through the full rainbow spectrum.
The Porthkennack novels are standalone stories; release order and era are:
- A Gathering Storm by Joanna Chambers (historical)
- Wake Up Call by JL Merrow (contemporary)
- Broke Deep by Charlie Cochrane (contemporary)
- House of Cards by Garrett Leigh (contemporary)
- Foxglove Copse by Alex Beecroft (contemporary)
- Count the Shells by Charlie Cochrane (historical)
- Junkyard Heart by Garrett Leigh (contemporary)
- Tribute Act by Joanna Chambers (contemporary)
- One Under by JL Merrow (contemporary)
- Contraband Hearts by Alex Beecroft (historical)
- Love at First Hate by JL Merrow (contemporary)
- Grid List