Welcome to Porthkennack, a charming Cornish seaside town with a long and sometimes sinister history. Legend says King Arthur's Black Knight built the fort on the headland here, and it’s a certainty that the town was founded on the proceeds of smuggling, piracy on the high seas, and the deliberate wrecking of cargo ships on the rocky shore. Nowadays /titles/love-at-first-hateit draws in the tourists with sunshine and surfing, but locals know that the ghosts of its Gothic past are never far below the surface.
This collaborative story world is brought to you by five award-winning, best-selling British LGBTQ romance authors: Alex Beecroft, Joanna Chambers, Charlie Cochrane, Garrett Leigh, and JL Merrow. Follow Porthkennack and its inhabitants through the centuries and through the full rainbow spectrum with historical and contemporary stand-alone titles.
The books in the Porthkennack universe each stand alone and may be read in any order. If you'd like to read them in order of publication, it's as follows:
- Wake Up Call (Contemporary)
- A Gathering Storm (Historical)
- Broke Deep (Contemporary)
- House of Cards (Contemporary)
- Foxglove Copse (Contemporary)
- Count the Shells (Historical)
- Junkyard Heart (Contemporary)
- Tribute Act (Contemporary)
- One Under (Contemporary)
- Contraband Hearts (Historical)
- Love at First Hate (Contemporary)