Riptide is happy to announce that we're accepting new submissions for completed LGBTQ manuscripts between 15,000 and 115,000 words! You no longer have to be invited or represented by an agent to submit your manuscript.
All manuscripts should be complete, and edited and polished to the best of your ability. Please check the "Submission Instruction" tab for more details on how to submit your manuscript.
We are especially interested in:
- Contemporary romance
- Category romance (45K to 60K, low-angst, relationship-centered contemporaries with your favorite tropes: arranged marriage, secret babies, marriage of convenience, reformed rakes, billionaires, etc.). Now that same-sex marriage is legal, we want to see all your drunk-married-in-Vegas fics!
- Romantic suspense
- Light-hearted romantic comedy
- Sweet romance
- Shifter and were romances
- Epic, high, and urban fantasy romances
- Lesbian romance
- Trans, genderqueer, and ace/aro romances/relationships
We're also actively acquiring Young Adult. For instructions on submitting to our YA imprint, please see http://tritonya.com.
In addition, we have specific, themed calls for submissions, sometimes for standalone pieces, and sometimes for collections or anthologies. Please view the "Open Calls" tab on this page to learn more about those calls.